Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello Fall! Is this Months Paper Issues Plan on it challenge!


September reminds me of Pumkin Spice and everything nice. It's the beginning of a new season, a perfect opportunity to try something new, something Bold, something Beautiful. This Month Plan on it challenge will be Hello Fall. 
I used the Fall Bouquet and Sunflower days by pebbles. I absolutely love all the the bright orange and Fall Yellows that is on the paper. I can almost feel the breeze and the leaves dancing in the wind as I was working on this planner spread. 
Colored Leaves, sweaters, scarves, hot chocolate, bonfires, boots, crisp air, pumpkin everything and cuddling under blankets are all simple pleasures of fall. I tried to capture a little bit of fall in my planner by making paperclips from pebbles accent stickers and Jen Hadfield ephemera. Mugs, Woodland creatures all have a special place in my planner.
 Summer is now passed and Fall is around the corner, I encourage you to show me your Fall planner Spreads on the Paper Issues Friends & Fan Face Book Group. Acorns, apple cider, cool weather, full moons, fog, love, rain, yellow, orange, brown, red, walks and cozy fires. I wish all of you a wonderful September. By entering your photos on the Plan on it Challenge on the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group PIFF you will be entered to win one of two gift cards to the shop. You have until October 1, 2016 to enter. Good Luck and Happy Planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment