Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Say Cheese!

Say Cheese! One of newest collections that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I used the new speckle dot Carpe Diem planner as my memory planner. Memory planning is very important to me because it's a reminder of memories created. Simple Stories and Carpe Diem planner made a perfect solution and match for what I wanted to achieve in my Memory planning.


I've always been a fan of Disney Land and as I open up my planner, instantly it brings a smile to my face and memories start rolling through my mind. My pockets are stuffed with sticky notes, paperclips and ephemera.


As you turn the pages of my planner you will notice several pictures of my family and I. We went to Disney Land 2 times a year and created some of the best memories there. All the red and black with polka-a-dots, mouse ears, stars and yellow 12 month planner inserts are the perfect pairing!





The pocket folders are perfect for storing your stickers. The camera is such a cute extra addition to personalizing your planner and the Doc it journal fits perfectly in the back. Ready for me to take out anytime and add my pictures and journaling.



 Adults are only kids grown up, anyway, Walt Disney. Thank you Simple stories for designing and creating and making the Say Cheese collection. It made my memory planning magical and special. I can't wait to continue to create and play!

1 comment:

  1. OK now i am obsessed with this too. Its too good to ignore and I think i am gonna start up on something similar too. Thanks for the share, love it.

    ReplyDelete